The forums of the McKinley Park News require a free website membership in order to post messages.
Click here to register your free account, or click here to log in.

Back on the Good Foot

More
1 month 1 week ago #1 by Justin Kerr
I wanted to share some happy news with readers of the McKinley Park News about a personal healthcare matter that has had a big negative impact on our solopreneur-driven publishing schedule for the first half of this year.

As I shared in a Letter from the Editor this past January , I badly injured my leg in a fall during a holiday vacation. Initial misdiagnosis, improper treatment and clinical error more than doubled the expected time it would take me to get back on my feet.

Thankfully, the latest doctor's update (from today) shows current recovery ahead of schedule, confirming my ability to actively get back out into the community for reporting, news coverage and business growth. I'm still ramping up to full speed, but I'm so happy to get out and report our neighborhood's news, as well as see all of our friends and neighbors again.

I especially appreciate the patience of you, dear reader, as we return to a full calendar of news publishing, and especially the subscribers, sponsors and other supporters who are helping us build a viable micro-local news enterprise. Throughout this ordeal, we have kept the website running and our core content current, including the neighborhood calendars and event listings, and subscriber features like Notable Arrests, Crime Reports and Building Permits.

Thank you so much for your ongoing support. We look forward to sharing more neighborhood news and events with you. All the best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: aao917

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Business Grows Here - Space - Resources - Community